Welcome to the
· FAA Identifier T14
· Lat/Long 32-57-08.0000N/096.05.45.0000W
· Elevation 473 ft. (estimated)
· Variation 06E (1990)
· From City 3 miles NE of Quinlan, TX
· Time Zone UTC –5 ( UTC –6 during Standard Time)
· Zip Code 75474
· Airport Use Privately owned. Open to the fly-in public - drive-in use with prior permission.
· Sectional Dallas/Ft. Worth
· Control Tower No
· Wind Indicator Yes
· CTAF 122.900
· WX-AWOS3 133.425 (903-454-9801)
· Apch/Dep Service Ft. Worth ARTCC - 125.200(S) or 124.300(N)
· Dimensions 3120 x 60 ft. / 951 x 18 m
· Surface Turf in good condition
· Traffic Pattern Runway 18 - LEFT Runway 36 - LEFT
340 Stinson Lane
Quinlan, TX 75474
Phone : 972-861-9170 (Airport Office)
214-906-7264 (Walt’s Cell Phone)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact us:
The Rockin’ M Airport (formerly Taylor Airport) is a public access/privately owned airport. We’re located 7 miles south of the Greenville Majors Airport (KGVT) and 20 nm east of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Class Bravo airspace.
We purchased the airport from its previous owner in May of 2010 and have been working hard to make it one of the premier grass runways in this part of the state. The runway is now longer and wider than it was originally and is well marked and maintained. Although this is our home, we welcome all visitors! You can follow the story of our restoration efforts to this once-distressed airport by clicking on the “Building an Airport” link on the left. We’re committed to creating one of the best public use grass runways in the area. Come on over and check us out!
Here at the Rockin’ M Airport, we are dedicated to grass-roots aviation. In that spirit, we welcome anything that flies - GA, light sport and ultralights of all kinds are welcome to stop by. Being southern folk, we love to entertain. So watch our “Upcoming Events” page for our next get-together!
· 3120x60 ft. maintained and marked grass runway in excellent shape.
· Lighted –w– solar lights. Rotating beacon.
· Public restroom on east side of the airport cottage (access code is the CTAF freq.)
· Pistol range - available to all of our fly-in guests (drive-in access by prior permission only!)
· Trap Shooting area available (contact us to set it up).
· Camping and day picnic on site. Picnic benches and tree covered glade available.
· 1800 sq. ft. air-conditioned Event Center -w- public showers (and more bathrooms) under construction.